SEAQUAL®


UPCYCLED MARINE PLASTIC


Paul & Shark supports seaqual initiative, a unique collaborative community, that works with ocean clean-up programs around the world, fighting plastic pollution. SEAQUAL® YARN is a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn. SEAQUAL® YARN contains approximately 10% Upcycled Marine Plastic (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources

SEAQUAL®

SEAQUAL®
SEAQUAL®
Price reduced from $ 385.00 to $ 269.50
SEAQUAL®
SEAQUAL®
Price reduced from $ 275.00 to $ 192.50